We are pleased that you have taken the time to visit our website.
If you don't have a home church, consider making Whitestone Chapel your home. We have a place for everyone.
We Believe Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same, yesterday and today, and forever.
1. We believe that the Bible is inspired by God in its entirety, and is without error in the original autographs, a complete and final written revelation from God.
2. We believe that there is only one God, who is eternal and immutable, and manifests Himself in three distinct Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah, born of a virgin, totally without sin, God in human flesh, the One Who died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose again from the dead on the third day, and ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven, where He now intercedes for us who believe in Him.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is going to return in the clouds for His church before the tribulation that is coming on the whole earth, and that He will return with His saints and all His holy angels to the earth at the end of the tribulation, and set up His kingdom on earth, ruling and reigning forever and ever.
Jesus is The Soon-Coming King!
5. We believe that all humanity is lost and born with a sinful nature, and can only be saved by a personal faith in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, and not by any human merit or performance.We believe in a personal devil, called Satan, who, along with all his angels, called demons or evil spirits, are destined to spend eternity in hell, and now seek to deceive the world, defeat the believers, and destroy the work of God, but can be resisted by believers, who are protected by God and the intercession of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Jesus is The Saviour!
6. We believe that heaven is a real place where the saved will dwell forever, and that hell is a literal place of torment where unbelievers will suffer forever.
7. We believe that there is physical and spiritual healing in the atonement that Jesus Christ offered when he died on the cross and resurrected on the third day. We believe that divine healing is the power of Jesus Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith; He, who does not change, is still willing and able to heal the body, as well as the soul and spirit in answer to faith (Mark 16: 17, 18; James 5:14-16; I Peter 2:24)
Jesus is the Healer!
8. We believe that genuine believers are born again by the Holy Spirit of God, and are indwelt, baptized into the body of Christ, the true church, and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and thus, unable to be separated from the love of Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that Jesus offers all believers who have repented and received forgiveness of sins, the gift of Holy Spiritbaptism, fillings and empowerments to live a godly life and to be bold in our witness for the Lord. Acts 2:38
Jesus is The Baptizer in the Holy Spirit!
10. We believe in the spiritual unity of all genuine believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. We believe that the nation of Israel has a special place in God's plan, and that all of the promises of God to Israel will be fulfilled.
12. We believe in helping people come into the blessing of Believer's Marriage. "Two are better than one and a 3-fold cord is not easily broken." The wisdom of Solomon
Whitestone Chapel Weddings